Love Drinks seek an entrepreneurial and commercially astute Sales person who can build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers, in order to develop growth of the Love Drinks portfolio.
Reporting to the London Sales Manager, this is a key role where experience of the premium drinks trade and sales experience in previous employment are required in order to take Love Drinks forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit within a portfolio (c. 200) of independent and small group accounts within the on trade in Central London. This is a hugely important role due to the profile of the account base and the volume opportunities.
- To grow sales, distribution and visibility of Love Drinks products within an account base of independent on trade and small group accounts within within Central London
- Drive new London on trade business including premium cocktail bars, prestige hotels and restaurants
- Deliver brand education to the trade
- Work closely with wholesalers to identify new business and grow existing business
- Develop strong and loyal relationships with key purchasing managers across the On and Off Trade
- Work with marketing to develop and execute marketing activities within accounts
- Over achieve set KPIs for territory based on new distribution, strategic partnerships, visibility, brand education
- To ensure consistent and first class standards of operation are adhered to at all times (including, callage plans, CRM reporting, BSPs, returns etc)
- Knowledge of the UK drinks industry
- 1-2 years proven sales experience in a field based role and ambition to consistently deliver results
- A passion for the London bar and restaurant scene
- Confidence to walk in to all styles of accounts from pubs to Michelin star restaurants
- An unrivalled passion for selling premium products
- Team player demonstrating collaboration and communication
- A natural ability to build relationships
- Confident and persuasive communication style
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude
- Organised, smart and quick to learn and adapt
Your career history to date will show evidence of a journey that demonstrates background, skills and behaviors similar to the below:
- 1-2 years sales experience in a similar role, with an emphasis on developing superb and sustainable customer relationships. Energetic, tenacious and resilient with great listening skills and the flexibility to respond creatively to customer needs.
- Good commercial acumen. You will be comfortable using your strong numeric and strategic skill set to understand customers and identify key value areas.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. A highly developed influencing style and facilitative manner will enable you to engage effectively with customers to develop strong and productive relationships, and the trust necessary to explore new ways of working.
- You’ll thrive on the ability to take decisions and make things happen. The business is receptive to new ideas and responsive to customer demands. The right candidate will be able to work with autonomy, accountability and purpose to drive real change and deliver exceptional results.
Remuneration and Rewards:
Love Drinks place a real emphasis on developing their employees and you will be able to take advantage of mentoring and support to achieve your career goals as well as development opportunities.
The company aims to promote an inclusive and supportive working environment where no one person is bigger than the team. A good team spirit is evident as a result of the visibility of the senior team and interaction with staff at all levels. The company takes pride in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction recognising it as vital for driving a profitable and successful business.
Basic Salary – Competitive plus travel expenses and fuel allowance
Annual Bonus – 10%
Benefits package – Pensions Contributions (3% & 3%), Westfield Health cover, Monthly Incentives, Cycle Scheme, Day off on Love Drinks’ birthday, annual away days and regular get-togethers to celebrate the team’s successes
Initial interviews will be conducted by Samantha Burke (Head of Sales and Marketing) and a shortlist of second interviews will be joined by Rachel Wright, UK Sales Manager
Verification of sales performance is expected to be provided by the appropriate documentation. References will be taken up from candidates receiving an offer of employment.
Please send in your CV along with your salary expectations to Samantha Burke