Love Drinks seek an entrepreneurial and commercially astute Key Account Manager who can build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers in the London and SE area to develop growth of the Love Drinks portfolio.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, this is a business-critical role where extensive experience of sales and account management skills are required to take Love Drinks forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit within a portfolio of Key Accounts, National Accounts and Wholesalers within the on trade in London.
- Using excellent communication and relationship building skills, successful candidates will be responsible for using their already demonstrable trade and sales experience to increase sales across both new and existing businesses
- Drive new national on trade business including premium national accounts and multiple pub operators
- Manage and grow an extensive account base
- Developing strong and loyal relationship with key purchasing managers across the on and off trade
- Work alongside marketing to develop and execute marketing activities
- Knowledge of the drinks industry essential
- Good understanding of the UK on trade
- An unrivalled passion for selling premium products
- Team player demonstrating collaboration and communication
- A natural ability to build relationships
- Confident and persuasive communication style
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to make a difference and make it happen
- Proactive and has the ability to rise to the challenge
- Positive, resilient, self-starter
- Organised and open to change
Your career history to date will show evidence of a journey that demonstrates background, skills and behaviours similar to the below:
- Strong sales and account management skills with an emphasis on developing superb and sustainable customer relationships. You’ll be tenacious and resilient with great listening skills and the flexibility to respond creatively to customer needs.
- Credible background within the drinks sector and experience of working with wholesalers and retailers.
- Outstanding commercial acumen. You will be comfortable using your strong numeric and strategic skill set to understand customers and identify key value areas.
- Exceptional communication skills. A highly developed influencing style and facilitative manner will enable you to engage effectively with customers to develop strong and productive relationships, and the trust necessary to explore new ways of working.
- You’ll thrive on the ability to take decisions and make things happen. The business is receptive to new ideas and responsive to customer demands. The right candidate will be able to work with autonomy, accountability and purpose to drive real change and deliver exceptional results.
Remuneration and Rewards:
Love Drinks place a real emphasis on developing their employees and you will be able to take advantage of mentoring and support to achieve your career goals as well as development opportunities.
The company aims to promote an inclusive and supportive working environment where no one person is bigger than the team. A good team spirit is evident as a result of the visibility of the senior team and interaction with staff at all levels. The company takes pride in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction recognising it as vital for driving a profitable and successful business.
Basic Salary – competitive plus travel expenses and fuel allowance
Annual Bonus – 10% based on company Performance and personal KPIs
Benefits package – Pensions Contributions (3% & 3%), Westfield Health Care, Monthly Incentives, Cycle Scheme, Day off on Love Drinks’ birthday, annual away days and regular get-togethers to celebrate the team’s successes
Initial interviews will be conducted by Samantha Burke (Head of Sales and Marketing) and a shortlist of second interviews will be joined by Rachel Wright, UK Sales Manager
Verification of sales performance is expected to be provided by the appropriate documentation. References will be taken up from candidates receiving an offer of employment.
Please send in your CV along with your salary expectations to Samantha Burke