Love Drinks is looking for a Sales and Administration Assistant.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Operations you will act as the face and voice of Love Drinks.
You will play an important part in supporting our sales team and making our clients feel valued. You’ll need to think on your feet and use your initiative, all with a big smile on your face.
Day to day responsibilities will include…
- Sales order processing, including picking, delivery and invoicing
- Supporting the Sales team by providing a high level of service to clients via telephone and email
- Setting up new client accounts
- Upselling products to our clients
- Resolving any invoice queries and raising credit notes where applicable
- Regular communication with Sales team
- First point of contact for phone calls and visitors to the office, ensuring clients and visitors are greeted in a warm, personable and professional manner
- Organise and manage incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Monitor and maintain marketing and sample stock
- Process sample stock requests, packing and despatch
- General administration and filing
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all the following attributes:
- Keen interest in the drinks industry is a must!
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisation skills
- Brilliant attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- A logical problem solver with a calm manner, bags of common sense and a flexible approach
- MUST LIKE DOGS!
Love Drinks place a real emphasis on developing their employees and you will be able to take advantage of mentoring and support to achieve your career goals as well as development opportunities.
The company aims to promote an inclusive and supportive working environment where no one person is bigger than the team. A good team spirit is evident as a result of the visibility of the senior team and interaction with staff at all levels. The company takes pride in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction recognising it as vital for driving a profitable and successful business.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Gemma Gray, Head of Finance and Operations via email: firstname.lastname@example.org