Lowlander Beer White Ale
Barentsz, Bears and Beer.
When Willem Barents attempted to navigate the Northeast passage, his crew fought twin terrors; polar bears and frozen beer. Lowlander’s White Ale, with its refreshing fruity notes, is a tribute to the restless and rugged spirit that kept Barents going.
Inspiration -White Ale is a beer style typical of the Lowlands but Lowlander Beers wanted to give theirs an appealing twist, keeping the acidic and sour flavours lower, and spiking it with both refreshing citrus and fragrant fruit.
• Curaçao Orange – adds a nice and mild citrus flavour
• Elderflower – brings a summery flavour of floral, sweet and fruity characteristics
• Chamomile – gives the flavour of crisp apple combined with a light floral note
• Malts: Malted barley, (Malted) wheat and oats
• Botanicals: Coriander, Curaçao Oranges, Chamomile, Elderflower and Hops
• Colour: Light blond and cloudy
• Taste: Refreshing and crisp with a fruity and flowery finish
• Food Pairings: Seafoods, salads and spicy food