Love Drinks Seeks Key/National Account Manager
Oct 1st, 2019
Love Drinks – Nurturing Incredible Brands
Key/National Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
Love Drinks seek an entrepreneurial and commercially astute Key Account Manager whose enthusiasm bowls us over. An individual who is passionate for all things craft, must be results orientated, a good listener with a competitive spirit and have proven record of building and maintaining strong and sustainable relationships with customers.
The successful candidate will have determination to drive distribution, visibility and growth for the Love Drinks Portfolio and be responsible for a some Key Accounts, National Accounts and Wholesalers within the on trade.
At Love Drinks we have a consultative approach to selling and the successful candidate will understand the importance of sustainable brand building in a cluttered market. The Love Drinks candidate will have on trade experience, knowledge of the key areas and have strong community relationships.
Reporting to the Managing Director this is a critical role where experience of sales skills is required to take Love Drinks forward. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit and activating during key periods to deliver engaging customer experiences to generate footfall.
- Using excellent communication and relationship building skills, successful candidates will be responsible for using their already demonstrable trade and sales experience to increase sales across both new and existing business.
- Drive distribution, visibility and activation (DVA) to increase ROS for the Love Drinks portfolio.
- Manage and grow an extensive and diverse account base. Develope strong and loyal relationships with key purchasing managers across the On and Off Trade.
- Work alongside marketing and brand ambassadors to develop and execute marketing activities.
- Seek new business opportunities within the channel to ensure growth across the portfolio.
- Be confident in building customer account plans to deliver against agreed KPI’s and targeted business growth.
- Management of budgets to ensure all marketing and sales activity drives a positive ROI.
- Deliver presentations which clearly identifying category and market data and trends to influence decision making to benefit the customer and Love Drinks portfolio.
- Work closely with RTM to ensure product availability for end users.
- Support the wider team with national account callage, ensure attendance for brand ambassador events and brand owner visits.
- Attend trade shows and industry events if/when required.
- Knowledge of the drinks industry essential
- Good understanding of the UK on trade
- An unrivalled passion for selling premium products
- Team player demonstrating collaboration and communication
- A natural ability to build relationships
- Ability to support a high performance team
- Confident and persuasive communication style
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to make a difference and make it happen
- Proactive and has the ability to rise to the challenge
- Positive, resilient, self-starter
- Organised and open to change
Your career history to date will show evidence of a journey that demonstrates background, skills and behaviours similar to the below:
- Strong sales and time management skills with an emphasis on developing superb and sustainable customer relationships. You’ll be tenacious and resilient with great listening skills and the flexibility to respond creatively to customer needs.
- Credible background within the drinks sector and experience of working with wholesalers and retailers.
- Outstanding commercial acumen. You will be comfortable using your strong numeric and strategic skill set to understand customers and identify key value areas.
- Exceptional communication skills. A highly developed influencing style and facilitative manner will enable you to engage effectively with customers to develop strong and productive relationships, and the trust necessary to explore new ways of working.
- You’ll thrive on the ability to take decisions and make things happen. The business is receptive to new ideas and responsive to customer demands. The right candidate will be able to work with autonomy, accountability and purpose to drive real change and deliver exceptional results.
Remuneration and Rewards:
Love Drinks place a real emphasis on developing their employees and you will be able to take advantage of mentoring and support to achieve your career goals as well as development opportunities.
The company aims to promote an inclusive and supportive working environment where no one person is bigger than the team. A good team spirit is evident as a result of the visibility of the senior team and interaction with staff at all levels. The company takes pride in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction recognising it as vital for driving a profitable and successful business.
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Perkbox Membership
- Westfield Heath Plan
- 24 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays + 1 extra day for our ‘Love Drinks Birthday’ in August
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Drinks Allowance
Initial interviews will be conducted by Rachel Wright (UK Sales Manager) and a shortlist of second interviews will conducted by Samantha Burke (Managing Director) and final interview by Samantha Burke and Founder Kirsty Loveday.
Verification of sales performance is expected to be provided by the appropriate documentation. References will be taken up from candidates receiving an offer of employment.
To apply please send your CV with cover letter to: Rachel Wright: firstname.lastname@example.org