Love Drinks Are Hiring!
May 4th, 2018
PR & Communications Manager
Based in Head Office – Clapham Common
Job Type: Permanent
About the Role
The aim is to deliver a stand-alone PR function for Love Drinks, creating and delivering the PR strategy and annual plans for both the Brands and Love Drinks as a Brand.
You will be an adviser to the senior team on options and opportunities to maximise exposure and brand recognition. Responsible for ensuring internal awareness and team development of the PR brand story, ensuring a consistent team message externally and ability for the team to identify and refer PR opportunities to you.
You will be responsible for updating the company website and social media pages. This includes adding new brands, products and cocktails, weekly updates to the blog and news/events section and general updates to the website, as well as content creation and posting to the Love Drinks Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
Experience with WordPress, Social Media and basic Photoshop skills would be advantageous.
- To lead in creating and delivering long and short-term PR strategies that engage the media and key stakeholders with Love Drinks and our brands
- To help create Love Drinks annual PR plan with clear outcomes and objectives for the business; leading on creative storytelling, promotional opportunities and influencing the marketing and business plans to maximise these opportunities
- To create clear long-term PR brand story for Love Drinks and ensure colleagues are clear and aligned to agreed company messaging and priorities, providing support and feedback to them as required
- To ensure the Love Drinks team are utilising all opportunities to cover events, news and stories via agreed social media channels and ensure these remain ‘on message’ and maintain a constant online presence for brands in line with the overall PR strategy
- To lead and plan the order for ‘touch-points’ with key journalists throughout the year, with minimum number of meetings, emails, calls and event invites for each and provide reports and analysis of outcomes to the MD on a monthly basis
- Writing press releases and creating opportunities to raise awareness of Love Drinks’ brands
- Proactively submitting content to relevant features across all brands wherever possible and measuring/reporting on the actual impact verses expected impact using available data
- To regularly attend meetings and events with the sales team to PR serves, venues and bartenders who are advocates for Love Drinks and our brands.
- To influence and build strong relationships with the internal sales team, ensuring they collaborate with PR to raise effective activity of their customer events where Love Drinks brands are present
- To provide accurate analysis of PR activity against planned activity across the brands on a monthly basis, ensuring any key learning is documented and changes for the following month recommended to maximise successes
- To attend regular sales team meetings to ensure the team are briefed on how successful the PR activity from the previous month has been and any changes in content, messaging or plans for the following month
- To create clear briefs for the management team to agree and ensure these are effectively communicated with designers and photographers as required
- To engage the Love Drinks Team with key success stories and collaborate with colleagues for ideas to encourage motivation and excitement about the Company and our brands
- To provide market intelligence and feedback based on PR statistics and competitor analysis, advising on the most up-to-date PR techniques for new campaigns
- To ensure internal and external clarity of the Love Drinks brand identity, past, present and into the future and ensure new employees are aware of style guides, social media guidelines and how they can be a part of the Love Drinks story
We are looking for an outstanding individual who identifies with our culture of challenge and self development.
An energetic and people orientated character will thrive in this role. Technical skills and experienced relating to the role are required but we always select on passion and attitude first firmly believing if you have this then the skills can be learnt.
We are committed to developing our team members. We also operate with a challenger and feedback mindset with extensive co-accountability supporting each other to achieve our collective goal.
Must like dogs (we have Frank the french bulldog in the office most days)
Love Drinks place a real emphasis on developing their employees and you will be able to take advantage of mentoring and support to achieve your career goals as well as development opportunities.
The company aims to promote an inclusive and supportive working environment where no one person is bigger than the team. A good team spirit is evident as a result of the visibility of the senior team and interaction with staff at all levels. The company takes pride in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction recognising it as vital for driving a profitable and successful business.
- Generous pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Perkbox membership
- Westfield Health Plan
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + 1 extra day for our ‘Love Drinks Bank Holiday’ in August
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday and Christmas drinks allowance
To apply, please send your CV and a short covering email to email@example.com